When you don’t have the money to splurge on a facial…honey & lemon to the rescue!!
This easy two ingredient face mask (raw organic honey and organic lemon juice) will freshen up your complexion. Lemons are filled with alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), which help with the removal of dead skin cells and even out skin tone. Honey attracts and maintains moisture…plus it’s loaded with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and natural enzymes that literally nourish your skin from the outside in.
- Squeeze out lemon juice from half an organic lemon and mix it with one tablespoon of organic raw honey
- Mix well and apply over the face and neck (avoid the area near your eyes/lashes/brows)
- Make sure to use steam hot towel or warm wash to OPEN pores first
- After 20 minutes, wash off with warm water, then with cold water (to close the pores)
- Dry the face by patting with a soft clean towel and apply your usual moisturizer after
Enjoy and use this once a week for a radiant complexion!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.