Does your hair need a lift? Then let’s grab a cold one…yes, I’m talking about beer here!
Beer can help add back that “vavoom” to limp locks. The beer hair mask below will have you clinking pints to healthy hair! Why beer? Well….the malt and hops found in beer have proteins which nourish and strengthen hair. The yeast present also promotes hair growth and helps you to fight dandruff.
Beer Hair Mask:
1/2 cup flat beer (pour beer into a container and let it sit out overnight to deplete carbonation)
1 tsp sunflower oil (avocado, canola oil or any light oil)
1 raw egg
- Mix the 3 ingredients together well
- Apply to clean, damp hair
- Work it in from the roots to the ends (if you have oily hair, start above the roots)
- Let it sit for 15-30 minutes minutes then rinse thoroughly with cool wate
- Use shampoo and conditioner as usual