Cenote Trestles One-Piece Swimsuit
Like its namesake, the water-filled cave system found in Yucatan and Quintana Roo, Cenote’s design philosophy originated in Mexico. With the belief that the adventurous woman should have swimwear and equipment to support her active lifestyle, the brand guarantees suits that stay in place – regardless of whether you surf, dive, or simply recline on the beach.
TODAY’S VIBE ONE PIECE
Cotton candy sunrises meet summer beach days in this pink tie dye one piece. The dreamy vibes are piled on high with the addition of a crochet neckline and low scoop back.
- Macramé neck one piece.
- Macramé halter neckline.
- Low scoop back.
- Adjustable halter tie at neck.
- Cheeky seat covera
Stay Young Stripe One-piece Swimsuit
This swimsuit is slowly starting to become the new trend that will take over.
- Stripe design
- Cross at back
- Tie a knot at waist
- With padding bra
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Regular wash
- Fabric: chinlon
Reference:model try on SIZE M, height 5’8″, weight 150 lbs, bust 36C
High Neck Crochet One-Piece Swimsuit
- Removable soft cups
- Model Measurements: Height (5’9″); Bust (32”); Waist (24”); Hips (35”)
- Model is wearing Size S
- Double ties at center back; adjustable over-the-shoulder straps
- High neckline; sheer illusion crochet at center front and sides
- Moderate bottom coverage
- Nylon/spandex; lining: nylon/spandex
- Hand wash